In this session, Dr. Cugelman will take you through a series of simple visual models, covering some of the key ways that dopamine shapes consumer’s emotions and behavior. After covering the core science, Dr. Cugelman will take you on a journey through the most common conversion design elements, and teach you how to approach them with neuroscience-inspired creative strategies. By the end of this session, you will have a better understanding of dopamine-driven emotional design strategies, awareness of common psychological backfires, and be equipped to approach your next conversion design gig with a completely new perspective.
Color Psychology FREE
Get a free copy of Dr. Cugelman’s color psychology booklet.
Get behavioral design insights
Get Dr. Cugelman's insights and training updates.
- You Should Reconsider Color Psychology
- Should you worry about Web 3.0?
- Behavioral Design Psychology for UX Designers
- Behavioral Crypto
- Study on crypto tech that deliver guaranteed financial harm
- Gratitude to Teachers I Love
- Visual Hierarchy and Color Psychology
- Can we eliminate bias or are humans hardwired bigots?