This interactive workshop introduces participants to several key theories from social psychology and sociology in order to demonstrate how science can be used to design engaging social media applications and campaigns.The content is presented in a simple format that makes key linkages between our daily social lives and the social world in social media. During the workshop, participants have a chance to learn a number of theories, see examples of how they play out online, and then join a group analysis on the social psychology employed by a number of social media sites and mobile apps.
Get a free copy of Dr. Cugelman’s color psychology booklet.
Learn about digital psychology
Get Dr. Cugelman's insights and training updates.
- You Should Reconsider Color Psychology
- Should you worry about Web 3.0?
- Behavioral Design Psychology for UX Designers
- Behavioral Crypto
- Study on crypto tech that deliver guaranteed financial harm
- Gratitude to Teachers I Love
- Visual Hierarchy and Color Psychology
- Can we eliminate bias or are humans hardwired bigots?